Listen daily to The Mark Levin Show.
Latest From Mark Levin
- February 18, 2019 February 19, 2019Rich Zeoli from WPHT fills in for Mark. Was former FBI Assistant Director Andrew McCabe's discussion of the 25th Amendment a joke? If he and the others in his cabal loved America so much why did they circumvent all of her laws?
- February 15, 2019 February 16, 2019Brian Mudd from WJNO fills in for Mark. President Trump declares a National Emergency for the border wall because we need to start with border security
- CNN Feels Pain for Angel Moms? February 16, 2019No, They’ve Been Mostly Ignored Over Last Two Years Image used with permission of Getty Images / David McNew
- February 14, 2019 February 15, 2019Rich Zeoli from WPHT fills in for Mark. Make no mistake we're living in a police state! Former Assistant Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe considered a soft coup on the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, by leaking information they know to be false to their accomplices in the media
- Call It What It Is: Andrew McCabe Plotted A Coup To Overturn Results Of The Election February 15, 2019McCabe forwarded the baseless conspiracy theory that President Trump won the election with the assistance of the Kremlin Image used with permission of Getty Images / Pete Marovich
- A poll Manafort assisted on and misled prosecutors? February 14, 2019It’s impossible for the public to really know what’s going on here. And the press just regurgitated the controlled release of information. Then these same prosecutors get to write a report and can include everything and anything and dump it in the AG’s lap. Then the AG has to decide what to redact if it’s […]
- RINO dimwit Kevin McCarthy blames conservatives for mid-term loses February 14, 2019Can’t the GOP find better “leaders” than McCarthy and McConnell? Apparently not. These fools repeatedly attack the Republican conservative base, which has delivered them one electoral victory after another. They just refuse to govern as conservatives and resent being exposed and called out for it.
- February 13, 2019 February 14, 2019Fox News Contributor Dan Bongino fills in. The budget compromise is not a good deal and President Trump knows this. While this may have been a bad deal, it’s certainly the best deal he can get right now and Trump has a new section of the wall to prove it
- ‘Suppression,’ Debunked February 14, 2019Study Concludes Voter ID Laws Do Not Depress Voter Turnout Image used with permission of Getty Images / Michael Reaves
- CNN’s Jake Tapper truly is a deceitful “journalist” February 13, 2019For a more comprehensive “news” story than Tapper’s presentation, regurgitated by Mediaite in this link, CNN might have included the praise Trump has repeatedly received from the government of the Jewish state of Israel, his enormous popularity among Jews in Israel, his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, his movement of the U.S. embassy […]